They say the monitor is the window to your PC’s soul.
That is why getting the right monitor is as crucial as choosing the other parts of your PC. With the right monitor everything on your PC will look great—whether you’re just typing a document, browsing the internet and even more so when you are watching videos and playing games.
So how do you select the right monitor?
First is of course your monitor’s main purpose: Are you going to use mostly for professional use such as photo/video editing, general use or for gaming?
If you are a gamer you know how important fast refresh rates and low response times are, while professionals would prioritize color accuracy.
Refresh rate is especially important, and you’ll want something with 144 Hz refresh rate and the lowest response time you can find. Refresh rates tells you the number of times your monitor updates with new information per second and is measured in hertz (Hz). Bigger numbers equal better, smoother and less choppy images. A fast display provides a huge leap over a regular 60Hz screen, just make sure your PC and graphics card can keep up.
One particular model that you might want to check out is the Aoc G2590PX/71 NVIDIA G-SYNC Gaming Monitor
The AOC G2590PX will be at 15% off during the 8.8 Shopee Sale, this NVIDIA Gaming Monitor takes your gaming up a notch with its 24.5-inch Full HD display and fast response times. It has an ultra-thin bezels with frameless design on 3 sides for a more immersive look.
The G2590PX’s features an elegant, minimalist design with the top, left and right edges are effectively borderless and only the bottom edge has a chunky bezel. The red and black color scheme AOC has opted for t adds a touch of visual interest without going over the top. The stand can pivot into portrait, tilt back and forth from -3.5 to 19.5-degrees and you can adjust the height by 130mm as well.
The AOC G2590PX is certified G-Sync Compatible, and serious gamers can enjoy tear-free, lag-free gaming with its Adaptive Sync technology. NVIDIA’s trusted “G-Sync Compatible” certification recognizes displays that can deliver a high-quality variable refresh rate (VRR) in line with the VESA DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync standard and more.
It has a 144Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time (GtG) for smooth movement and to avoid ghosting. AOC Dial Point gives you pinpoint accuracy in FPS games while AOC Low Blue Mode and Flicker-Free technology reduces eye fatigue for those long gaming sessions.
- 24.5-inch TN panel with Full HD (1920×1080) resolution
- Ultra-thin bezels with 3-sided frameless design
- 144Hz refresh rate for smooth graphics
- 1ms response time (GtG) to avoid ghosting
- AdaptiveSync Technology and G-SYNC compatible
- AOC Dial Point for pinpoint accuracy in FPS games
- AOC Low Blue Mode and Flicker-Free technology reduces eye fatigue
- VESA mounting with quick mounting base
Again you can save as much as 15% when you buy the AOC G2590PX NVIDIA Gaming Monitor during the Shopee 8.8. Sale happening this Saturday!
You might also want to check out the NVIDIA Official Store on Shopee for more discounted products.
Stay safe, stay healthy and Be kind!
- Monitor color:Black
- Monitor size:24.5 inch
- Refresh rate:144Hz
- Response time: 1 ms
- Panel type: TN
- G-sync compatible
- Backlight: WLED
- Color SRGB coverage: 96
- Aspect ratio:16:9
- Contrast (dynamic) :50M:1
- Contrast (static):1000:1
- Pixel pitch:0.2832
- Active Screen Area :543,74×302,62 mm mm
- Viewing Angle (CR10) :170/160 º
- Colors 15
- Whats in the box
- HDMI Cable:1.8 m
- VGA Cable:1.8 m
- Displayport Cable:1.8 m
- Audio Cable:1.8 m
- Power shuko c7 Cable :1.8 m
- Power supply:Internal
- Power Source:100 – 240V 50/60Hz
- Energy class:A
- Power Consumption On :28 watt
- Power Consumption Off :0.5 watt
- Power Consumption Standy :0.5 watt
- Product dimensions incl base: 558.6 mmx199.5 mmx513.2 mm
- Carton dimensions:626mmx203mmx417mm
- Net weight excl package kg :5.43 Kg
- Gross weight incl package kg:7.75 Kg