– It’s no secret that Filipinos love to eat; that’s why holidays, celebrations, gatherings, and even meetings all revolve around food. Food is what brings Filipinos together, and it’s for this reason that Grab Philippines made a celebration out of it! This month, Southeast Asia’s leading superapp Grab launches the Grab Caravan, an on-ground celebration that invites all Filipinos to come together for their love of food by grabbing a bite from a selection of crowd favorite restaurants!
To kick off the Grab Caravan, Grab will first be visiting the home of picturesque sceneries of nature, Rizal province, to bring together and showcase the best of Rizal’s food scene at the Robinsons Place Antipolo Transport Terminal. Tayo na at magka-isa sa Rizal this May 14 from 4PM to 9PM, and enjoy summer with crowd favorite dishes from a wide selection of food options to choose from such as international dishes, baked treats, and refreshing beverages from Katsu House, Uncle Moe’s, Konbini by Katsu House, Auntie Anne’s, Big Al’s Cookie House, Baked By Mary Grace, Chachago, and Lecheng Tsaa. Rizal caravan goers will also be one of the firsts to experience Angel’s Pizza Express, Angel’s Pizza’s newest venture which is opening in the new food wing of Robinsons Place Antipolo as well.
With the variety of restaurants joining together for the Grab Caravan, Rizaleños are in for a great feast, with lots of food choices available for everyone at any price point. Rizaleños should definitely be ready to satisfy both their cravings and their savings as they welcome the first-ever Grab Caravan in their hometown.
Grab Caravan attendees will have a lot to look forward to, not only because of the great selection of food, but also because of the fun and exciting activities and offerings in store for the one day event:
- Food is made better when accompanied with good music from rising local talent RJ Jimenez
- Exciting games and activities with tons of Grab vouchers and special prizes from participating food merchants up for grabs for all attendees!
- Exclusive Grab promos will also be available all throughout the day for on-ground attendees and nearby customers who wish to order from the Grab Caravan for delivery.
- For those at home and are within the Rizal area, get P60 off on your delivery order for just a minimum of P600.
- For on-ground attendees, self-pickup orders will have a discount of 20% off, with a minimum order of P500 by using promo code GRABCARAVANRIZAL
As the platform’s official e-wallet service, GrabPay will also be the official payment partner of the Grab Caravan, which will allow attendees to get up to P20 cashback for every transaction made through GrabPay during the caravan. Aside from GrabPay, the Grab Caravan will also be accepting other methods of payment suchs as Debit, Credit, and Cash— so there’s definitely a payment method for every kind of customer!
For a more sulit and exciting Grab Caravan experience, Rizaleños are encouraged to have their Grab app ready for a seamless ordering experience via Self Pick-up and payment process via GrabPay.
Uniting more Filipinos for their love of food, Grab is also bringing the celebration to other cities! The Grab Caravan will be visiting Cavite, Cebu, and Pampanga in the coming months, so watch out for updates as Grab continues to celebrate Filipinos’ love for food! Learn more about the Grab Caravan festivities and stay updated on the latest news and promos of Grab by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or visit grab.com.ph.