POCO, the industry-redefining smartphone brand is back to further strengthen its hold on the midrange market with the launch of the POCO X3 NFC.
Designed for young tech and gaming enthusiasts, the POCO X3 NFC puts performance above all else, offering only the most useful high-end specs with no frills at a fraction of the usual price.
With the tagline, #ExactlyWhatYouNeed the POCO X3 NFC Qualcomm’s newest and most powerful 700-series 4G processor – SnapdragonTM 732G – POCO X3 NFC boasts incredible performance that lasts up to two days on one charge, thanks to the handset’s large 5,160mAh battery. Meanwhile, the phone’s 120Hz+240Hz display creates an incredibly smooth and responsive experience superior to most flagships on the market.
Here are six reasons why the POCO X3 is exactly what you need to add to your cart!
1.Exactly the performance you need: Powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 732 Running on Qualcomm’s most powerful 4G processor to date, the Snapdragon 732G, POCO X3 NFC offers sustained peak performance and AI capabilities that will impress even the most demanding gamers thanks to its architecture based on the Kryo 470 octa-core CPU and Adreno 618 Elite Gaming series GPU.
2. Exactly the cooling you need: The device embeds LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus, combining an enlarged copper heat pipe with multiple layers of graphite that work together to reduce the heat of the phone’s processor by up to 6 degrees.
3. Exactly the gaming phone you need: The POCO X3 has the latest iteration of Game Turbo 3.0, the utility that tunes the phone in accordance with game requirements, that ensures users get the most out of the handset’s powerful hardware. Additionally, the phone’s Z-axis linear motor ensures superb haptic feedback with over 150 vibration modes for different scenarios.
4. Exactly the screen you need: The POCO X3 NFC sports a stunning edge-to-edge 6.67” FHD+ DotDisplay with a staggering combination of a 120Hz refresh rate and a 240Hz touch sampling rate.
5. Exactly the photos you need: The POCO X3 NFC sports a a 64MP main camera, 13MP ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP macro camera and a 2MP depth sensor. The phone’s main camera is a flagship Sony IMX 682 sensor featuring an ƒ/1.89 aperture and 1.6μm 4-in-1 Super Pixel that produces detailed and ultra-clear pictures. The 13MP ultra-wide angle camera boasts a 119° field of view propped up by ƒ/2.2 aperture and a 1.0μm pixel size, while the 2MP macro camera and depth sensor complete the setup offering extra functionality and reinforcing the main lens’ capabilities. You also get a 20MP selfie camera with f2.2 aperture . New creative modes to try out are kaleidoscope, Gold vibes, Cyberpunk and AI Skyscaping.
6. Exactly the battery you need: Top level specs are no use without a battery that lasts. To guarantee that users can enjoy all of its amazing features, POCO X3 NFC is equipped with a large 5,160 mAh(typ) battery that lasts over two days under moderate usage. The handset supports 33W fast charging which not only means that the device can be charged to 100% in only 65 minutes, but also that a mere 30 minutes will fill it up to 62%
Starting from September 9, POCO X3 NFC’s 6GB+64GB variant will be available at PHP 10,990, and 6GB+128GB at PHP 12,990. The device will be available in two colors – Shadow Gray and Cobalt Blue.
As part of the first sale in The Philippines, a 48-hour deal for the 6GB+64GB variant will be available exclusively on Shopee on September 9 and 10 at an early bird price of PHP 9,990, a PHP 1,000 price drop from its recommended retail price.
In addition, customers will receive a complimentary POCO mousepad and a BlackShark Fun Cooler. As for the 6GB+128GB variant, it will be sold at an early bird price of PHP 11,990, a price drop of PHP 1,000 from PHP 12,990, and customers will receive a free POCO digital pouch and a BlackShark Fun Cooler Pro.
The device will be available in online and offline channels including Lazada and Authorized Mi Stores soon.