In a previous post I urged you not to download the Shopee app because it can lead to a lot of sleepless nights and uncontrollable urges to stalk the profiles of your favorite shops because you are constantly waiting for new items, replenished stocks or for a price drop of that item you’ve been keeping on your cart for quite some time.
So if you don’t want to save yourself from the stress and wasted hours of having to go the mall only to find that the product you are looking for is out of stock, skip this post–but if you want to shop worry free, save lots of money and have the item delivered right to your doorstep–read on.
Since I became a “Shopee-holic” I don’t get too excited about those store discounts or even those mallwide sales where you have to endure hours of traffic and even more stress just to join the thousands of other people and fight over that last item which comes in your size.
READ ALSO: ANNE CURTIS IS NEW SHOPEE CELEBRITY ENDORSER
Instead, I’m constantly on my Shopee app, monitoring flash sales and adding reminders and alerts on the items that are about to go on sale. And because Im always looking for that “Lowest Price Guaranteed” mark (which assures you you are getting the best deal) I’ve also gotten “lost” and found some very interesting items on sale on “Shopee.” I think I’ve found the most expensive item on sale, some of the cheapest items you can buy, and WTF products that made me scratch my head.
And since we are just days away from their biggest sale of the year–the 5.5 anniversary sale I’m including a few items on my wishlist that hopefully would drop their prices in the next few days!
MOST EXPENSIVE: CLARK P1 MILLION
Okay so lets start with the most expensive item on Shopee and I’m not even sure how you can do a transaction this big but the tag price on this item is a whopping P1 million pesos!
Clark the forklift is being sold by a store called @hervievaldezpagquil who as you can see only has 2 products, as I checked their other product is a Bishamom hand pallet truck made in Japan. He only has 1pc and you only have one color option which is green. Shipping costs P10,000 via 2Go express as he is located in Laguna.
Coming in second is this HXT Cod Combination wardrobe which is priced at P998,800. Im not sure if its a typo or if it includes an entire wardrobe but it certainly seems waaaaay overpriced at P998k
Runners up for most expensive include, a Maytag washing machine (P860K), a Piano (P378k), a Sony Ultra HD TV which is more expensive than the town house below it and another curious item called Titan Ger which is a metal detector that sells for half a million pesos. Now if you don’t find Yamashita’s treasure using that contraption I don’t know how you’ll be able to get back your investment.
CHEAPEST ITEMS: P5 Baller Bands and Electrical stuff
Among the cheapest items I found were these election baller bands and a few items used for electrical repairs such as diodes, plugs, fidget spinners, and china made batteries–and a Canon DSLR which is obviously fake.
WANT TO BUY NOTHING? Well you can!
WEIRDEST ITEM ON SALE: USED TRASH CAN
For P50 pesos you can buy a trash can that’s pre loved. YES A PRE LOVED TRASH CAN. and you have to pay P45 for shipping fee. Well if you really want a black bin that’s been used (but loved) well look no more!
Not a fan of preloved trash can maybe you are looking for PreLoved tablespoons instead?!?
Seriously though, you spend an entire day browsing through the Shopee app you won’t even scratch the surface of the millions of items on sale on Shopee but so far these 10 are on the top of my wish list!
- XIAOMI MI NOTEBOOK AIR: It looks like a Mac Book Air! The Mi Notebook has been the talk of the local tech world and has been part of the #BuyNowWorryLater products. The Mi Air is a thin, lightweight laptop with a integrated graphics card Intel HD Graphics Slim all-metal body Full HD screen Ultra-narrow borders; Long battery life — 9.5 hours;Intel Core m3 processor; Intel® HD Graphics 615 graphics card; 4GB RAM128GB / 256GB SATA SSD.
- 2. DJI OSMO MOBILE: For aspiring vloggers, this is one of those devices that’s worth investing. Say goodbye to shaky video and take your videos to the next level with the Osmo Mobile. This is the 3-axis gimbal, which flips between portrait, landscape, and an underslung mode that’s perfect for getting shots that seem to scrape the floor.
- OPPO F7: The Oppo F7 is the current selfie champ not only when it comes to looks (look at that Solar Red) but also its AI selfie features. It comes with a 25MP Front Camera/F2.0, 16MP Rear Camera F1.8 A.I Scene Recognition 6.23″ Screen Size / 2280×1080 Screen Resolution MTK P60 Octacore Processor 2.0ghz 6GB Ram ColorOs 5.0/Android Version 8.1 3400mah Battery Fingerprint Sensor/USB OTG/3-Card Slot Tray.
- HONOR 9 LITE: Huawei’s sub brand Honor is making a comeback and they are doing it via Shopee! One of the first products on their store is the Honor 9 lite. It has a 5.65″ FHD IPS LCD 2160×1080, Has a 2.36GHz + 1.7GHz Kirin 659 Octa-Core; Memory: 3GB RAM + 32GB ROM Support microSD up to 256GB Camera: 13MP+2MP Rear / 13MP + 2MP Front SIM CARD:Dual OS: Android 8 (EMUI 8.0) Dimensions & Weight: 151mm x 71.9mm x 7.6mm ~149g and 3,000mAh Battery
- NOVA 2 LITE: The little brother of the Huawei’s smartphone superstar. The Nova 2 lite is perfect for those looking for a below 10k smartphone It is the only one with dual cameras. It has a 5.99-inch HD+ (1440 x 720) IPS 18:9 display, 269ppi 2.5D curved glass Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 1.4GHz octa-core processor Adreno 505 GPU OS: Android 8.0 Oreo w/ EMUI 8 Memory: 3GB RAM | 32GB ROM microSD up to 256GB (dedicated slot) Camera: 13MP + 2MP rear cameras w/ LED flash 8MP f/2.0 aperture, 77-degree field of view front camera w/ soft light LED flash Network: Dual-SIM | 4G LTE Battery: 3,000mAh battery S.Feature(s): Fingerprint Sensor Face Unlock
- PLATINUM CELLO KARAOKE: Singing is one of my hidden talents, which is also best hidden. But since I saw this product that could turn my smartphone into my Karaoke screen I’ve marked it immediately hoping for a bigger price drop!
- NEW ERA VOLTES V CAP: I was born during the Voltes V Era. Not the tagalized one but the original run. The toys are still as elusive as they are expensive so I might just settle for this amazing looking cap from New Era.
- TRANSFORMERS TOYS: My only vice is collecting toys and any Transformer fan would agree that the Generation 1 versions are still the best. These may be KO but are still very hard to find
9. HUAWEI P20 PRO CASES: The Huawei P20 Pro is the best looking phone I’ve used. So I want to protect it from even those hairline scratches. Its hard to find Huawei cases locally so I am really considering ordering these from overseas.
10.Xiaomi Minimalist Backpack: For everyday use. Lightweight and compact pocket can store book, mobile phone, wallet, power bank, etc. Easy to hold 14 inch laptop in interlayer pocket Made of polyester mateBrand: Xiaomi Color: Dark Gray, Light Gray. Size: 39x30x14cm Material: Polyester Features: Lightweight; Durable; Suitable for 14-inch computers, and compact pocket can store book, mobile phone, wallet, power bank, etc., durable, anti-scratch and water-resistant Extra handle turns it to handbag Padded strap and back, soft and comfortable to use Smooth draw cord zippers design, protecting your stuff well.